Stainless Steel Pipes
We are a leading name, which is engaged in offering a comprehensive range of Stainless Steel pipes. The offered range is manufactured utilizing superior grade raw material such as stainless steel and allied, procured from reliable vendors of the market. In addition to this, the offered range is tested on different parameters to ensure its tandem with the highest quality norms and standards. Our range comprises of stainless steel welded pipes & tubes. Available in different dimensions & grades, these stainless steel welded tubes and pipes are widely used in different industries like power, engineering, construction and many more. We offer products at highly competitive prices and deliver consignment within stipulated time.
Stainless Steel Seamless Pipe
Pearl Overseas is one of the major manufacturers of Stainless Steel Seamless Pipes for application in Power generation Nuclear, Thermal and Solar, Refinery and Petrochemical,Oil and Gas, Chemical and Fertilizer and Process Industries.
Pearl Overseas manufactures Austenitic, Super Austenitic, Duplex and Super Duplex Seamless Stainless Steel pipes.
- Seamless Pipes manufacturing using Hot Extrusion facility up to 2"NB
- Draw bench facility up to 8" NB
- Solution Annealing Heat Treatment facility up to 8" NB
- Various grades offered : Austenitic , Super Austenitic ,Duplex ,Super Duplex Stainless Steels
- Stabilization Heat Treatment Facility for Stabilized Grades
- Size (in mm):15 NB To 300 NB
- Sch. & Swg: Sch. 5s, Sch. 10s, Sch. 40s & Sch. 80s
- Dimension: A-312
We manufacture Stainless Steel Pipes & Tubes for usage and application in different industries. These pipes and tubes are rigidly designed by using the graded stainless steel and advanced tools. This range of pipes & tubes can be accessed in various designs, lengths, diameters and finishes. Our product lines are widely acknowledged for their salient attributes like high tolerance, durable stability, rust resistance, fine finish and long working life. These products are ideal for various projects in industries such as aero-space, food & dairy, paper industry, chemical and power plants.
We offer SS Pipes in various grades:
- * Gr. 201 SS Pipes
- * Gr. 202 SS Pipes
- * Gr. 303 SS Pipes
- * Gr. 304 SS Pipes
- * Gr. 304L SS Pipes
- * Gr. 316 SS Pipes
- * Gr. 316L SS Pipes
- * Gr. 310 SS Pipes
- * Gr. 310S SS Pipes
- * Gr. 317 SS Pipes
- * Gr. 317L SS Pipes
- * Gr. 321 SS Pipes
- * Gr. 321H SS Pipes
- * Gr. 347 SS Pipes
- * Gr. 347H SS Pipes
Stainless Steel Seamless Tubes
The Stainless Steel Seamless Tubes offered by us are highly known for their high strength, dimensional accuracy, durability and corrosion resistance. These tubes are manufactured from the mother tubes or hollows that are sourced from distinct suppliers after checking on various parameters. These tubes and hollows are directed through strict physical and mechanical tests and chemical analysis and are subsequently cold-drawn on the benches with determined precise and force. The outer dimension of the tube is thus reduced by tension through a die and a fixed or floating plug, to get a precise mechanical dimensions and a uniform surface finish.
- Size: 6.00 mm OD to 101.6 mm OD
- Thickness: 0.6 mm to 12.7 mm
- Grade: ASTM, ASME, DIN, JIS, IBR, UNS, PED
- Length: 1 Mtr to 12 Mtrs long
316L Stainless Steel Seamless Pipes
Type 316L is the low carbon version of 316 stainless. With the addition of molybdenum, the steel is popular for use in severe corrosion environments due to the materials immunity from boundary carbide precipitation (sensitisation).
The material is widely used in heavy gauge welded components and weld annealing is only required where the material is for use in high stress environments. 316L has an extensive variety of uses especially in marine applications due to the materials high corrosion resistance.
Benefits of using Type 316L Stainless Steel
- Low carbon content eliminates carbon precipitation in the welding process
- Can be used in severe corrosive environments
- Improved anti–corrosion scope due to added Molybdenum
- Weld annealing only required in high stress applications
- Very similar to Grade 316 in chemical composition and mechanical properties
316 & 316L steel plate and pipes have common properties and are often stocked with Dual Certification, where it is determined that both have properties and composition which comply with both steel types.
- Size: 1/4" nb to 24"nb
- Thickness: 1.65 mm to 50 mm
- Grade: ASTM , ASME , DIN , JIS , IBR , UNS , PED
- Length: 1 Mtr to 12mtr long